Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] Redundant parameters in lapack::orm* functions
From: Marco Guazzone (marco.guazzone_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-22 05:28:07

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Rutger ter Borg <rutger_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Marco Guazzone wrote:
>
>> parameter "k" can be removed since it represents the size of "tau"
>> (e.g., see http://www.netlib.org/lapack/explore-html/a00840_source.html).
>>
>> Similar consideration may be done for the others ORM* functions.
>>
>> What do you think?
>>
>> Thank you very much.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> -- Marco
>

> I've just committed a fix for this in svn.

Thank you, Rutger!

Unfortunately, this time I have problem to specify parameter when I
want to use the transpose variant of the product (i.e., when in
LAPACK::?ORMQL functions parameter TRANS == 'T').

I've tried to use bindings::trans but with no success.

I attach a sample file.
If you try to compile it, you'll get a lot of errors, which disappear
if you comment the "transpose" cases (lines 62 and 84)

My compiler is GCC 4.4.4 and my compiler options are:
  -Wall -ansi -pedantic -lm -llapack

Can you help me to fix this problem?

Thank you very much!!

Cheers,