Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] numeric bindings
From: Andreas Hehn (hehn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-26 12:40:48

Hello everybody,

I'm not sure whether this is the right mailing list for my question
since it's not related to the ublas itself, but to
boost::numeric::bindings from boost sandbox.
If there is another mailing list better suited for this please let me know.

I have written a matrix class and wanted to use the interface to blas
and lapack defined by the boost::numeric::bindings library. However the
documentation for the library from the sandbox repository was quite
sparse and incomplete.
Does anyone know what concepts my matrix class must model or what
features I have to implement to meet the requirements of this library?

I tried to get the requirements from the code itself, but I couldn't
figure it out. I'd be really thankful for some help.

Regards,

Andreas