Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings LAPACK] Types in bindings::lapack::dospvx? (revision 64977)
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-28 13:02:18

On 2010-10-28 17:25, Marcel Rehberg wrote:
[snip]

> error: no type named ‘property_map’ in ‘struct
> boost::numeric::bindings::detail::adaptor_access<boost::numeric::ublas::vector<double,
> boost::numeric::ublas::unbounded_array<double, std::allocator<double> >
> >, void>’

Did you include the types you pass to the bindings routines? If not, it
will probably complain about missing property maps. E.g., to add support
for ublas vectors to your code, include

#include <boost/numeric/bindings/ublas/vector.hpp>

> Did I use the right types for the input or is this an inconsistency?

Hopefully adding includes will help, if not, please let us know.

Cheers,

Rutger