Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] question about a binding of ublas
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-02 03:42:37

On 2010-11-02 04:12, Kaveh Kohan wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I would be thankful if anyone direct me to any documentation about
> bindings of ublas, more specifically I would like to know available
> functionalities available in atlas binding of the ublas. Unfortunately,
> I was unable to find them by googeling!
>
> Thanks,
> Kaveh

erm... I'll try that again.

Documentation is progressing slowly, and is at
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings/libs/numeric/bindings/doc/html/index.html

The bindings themselves may be checked out with subversion at

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings

ATLAS is supported through the BLAS bindings interface, enable them by
defining BOOST_NUMERIC_BINDINGS_BLAS_CBLAS

ATLAS' lapack functionality is supported, too, through the LAPACK
interface, enable them by defining BOOST_NUMERIC_BINDINGS_LAPACK_CLAPACK

HtH,
Cheers,

Rutger