Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] How do I call the new gees? Why is it different from the old one?
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-16 19:20:28

Rutger ter Borg wrote:
> Great! Ideas on where/how to put an overloaded execution path for this?
> Perhaps as an extra pair of free functions, because they already contain
> an enable_if instantiation condition? In that scenario, we also leave
> intact the original interface/overload.

Sorry for not answering sooner.

Your suggestion seems to work. I added the free functions manually for computational/hseqr.hpp and driver/gees.hpp, and they seem to work fine. So now I will have to modify the code generator, such that it will generate these free functions when the corresponding template says it should. But not now, maybe next week...

Regards,
Thomas