Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] how to iterate over the elements of a mapped_matrix ?
From: Sunil Thomas (sgthomas27_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-08 02:53:03

Thats from my code. But I remember spending several hours
reading their web pages on sparse matrices before I could figure
out how to use it.

I cannot remember the link.. you can try googling it. But I do
admit that boost docs are very difficult to find and obscure in
terms of examples. Maybe it is better now.

You can try this for example:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_45_0/libs/numeric/ublas/doc/matrix_sparse.htm
http://www.guwi17.de/ublas/examples/

--Thomas.