Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] lapack bindings
From: David Mebane (mebane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-15 14:39:37

So the issue turns out to be the test code: the matrix defined in the code
is not positive-definite, and in fact the lapack routine returns a flag
indicating this. Fixing this, the routines seem to work. Sorry for
bothering folks with that, although I will report (for what it's worth)
that I like others was not able to find in my implementation the file
"utils.h" included in the example code found at
svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings/libs/numeric/bindings/lapack/test/ublas_portf_ports.cc
.

Thanks very much for all the work that you all do in creating and
maintaining these useful libraries.

-David