Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] g++ 4.4.6 and boost ublas 1_48 compile problem
From: Umut Tabak (u.tabak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-22 10:05:59

Hi all,

I have a rather strange problem with ublas 1.48 and g++.

If I try to compile the example file sparse_fill2.cpp on the wiki page
of Gunther Winkler, namely,

http://www.guwi17.de/ublas/matrix_sparse_usage.html

I get some strange errors due standard library with g++ 4.6.1. I could
not understand the reason for this.

If I use boost 1_47 with g++ 4.4.6,( an older compiler on our cluster)
then the same code compiles fine and runs without problems.

Is there a change in the implementation of generalized_vector_of_vector
from the point of standard library usage, which is quite less likely I
suppose.

Any ideas on the source of this difference and error.

Best regards,
Umut