Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] compessed_matrix updating issue
From: petros (pmamales_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-29 14:26:00

Hi,
I have a compressed_matrix column oriented matrix. I reead a Harwell Boeing file, so I can know its sizes and nbrNon0Elements, as well
the index arrays and the value data.
So I create my matrix, and obtain references to the 3 arrays which I fill manually (i.e. by reading the file).
Upon inspection of the matrix arrays, I see everything to be OK ( as expected) but the subscript operator gives 0’s.
Also it appears the the iterators are invalidated – not sure about this though.
Apparently there has to be a mechanism to “lock” things down.
What do I need to do ?
TIA
Petros