Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] Newbie getting started
From: Ushtarador (kammerc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-11 10:45:02

Hey there,

I am trying to calculate eigenvalues of small, dense matrices. Since the
project is already using boost, I am trying to get LAPACK working, but since
i am not very experienced, I am stuck at the moment. I've been searching for
hours now, but noboy seems to have such basic problems.
I now have:
- The library file LAPACK.lib
- A Visual Studio 2008 project where I would like to calculate eigenvalues
of a boost matrix

I also added the svn repository
"http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings/boost/numeric/bindings"
to the boost-directory on my harddisk, but I am not sure if I did something
wrong.

Could someone please give me step-by-step instructions how to proceed now?
:)

Thanks very much in advance, Christoph