Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] How_to_solve_triangular_System_XA=B?
From: Oswin Krause (Oswin.Krause_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-16 01:00:06

Hi Yan,

Thanks for the reply. I implemented this now in my functions and all
test cases run fine.

Just as a quick note:
During implementation, i figured out, that the inplace-solver for xA=b
(so the vector version) does not compile. I wanted to hand in a bug
report but saw, that this was already reported 2 years ago and is still
not fixed. This is a shame for a trans(A) at a position where it is not
allowed(a temporary can't bind to non-const references)