Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Oswin Krause (Oswin.Krause_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-20 02:24:03

Hi,

When multiplying a vector with a matrix from the right i.e. b=Ax (b,x
vectors) as in the call in line 76
the result is defined as the scalar product of every row of the matrix
with the vector. Which means that the result will have A.size1()
entries.

When multiplying from the left as in b=xA it is the same as
b=trans(A)x, so the result has A.size2() entries.

Hope i could help.

Greetings,
Oswin