Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] <Numeric Library Bindings for Boost> unresolved external symbol _dgeev referenced
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-09 09:27:30

Witold E Wolski wrote:
> I checked out the boost bindings from the svn
> there is Jamroot file so I thought to build it with bjam
> First do I need to build it?
> How do I build and configure it? couldt find a readme.

The Jamroot file is just for the tests and the quickbook documentation.

For running the test, I set the environment variable BOOST_ROOT explicitly to the root directory of a boost tree I want to use. Then I change into the directory where I want to run the tests, and type "b2" or "b2 test_case_name". I normally adjust the paths in numeric-bindings.jam first. You can also use "b2 numbind=mkl-gcc matlib=eigen" to specify that you want to test with "mkl" instead of lapack and and eigen instead of ublas.

Regards,
Thomas