Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] bug on compressed_matrix ?
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-16 13:30:23

Hoang Giang Bui wrote:
> Yes, the result is improved but it missed the last element. The matrix
> has the last row is zero, therefore there should be another entry 141 in
> the inde1_data vector. In fact, I expected P. index1_data().size() =187
> and it was correct, just the last entry of P.index1_data() is wrong.

Well, P.filled1()=186 and P. index1_data().size() is irrelevant, so your expectation was only partly correct. But I guess we both understand what actually happens. So, does the current treatment of empty trailing rows cause problems for you? Do you need to pass the data from matrix P to some external software that could handle empty rows? (Which software is this?) If it does cause problems, then maybe one could think about changing that behavior, but it's not really a bug.

Regards,
Thomas