Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] bug on compressed_matrix ?
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-16 14:20:19

Hoang Giang Bui wrote:
> Yes, it does the trick. And I can handle the index2_data and value_data
> without problem if index1_data is correct. Thank you very much. But this
> confusion could be avoided if it is mentioned somewhere in the
> documentation.

You are right. At least the documentation of the sparse stuff seems incomplete and misleading to me. I think David Bellot started a new doxygen based ublas documentation at <ublas.sourceforge.net>.

> Btw, is there any performance penalty if complete_index1_data is called?

No, there is no performance penalty if "complete_index1_data()" is called before data is passed to an "external library" or your own code.

Regards,
Thomas