Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] GSOC 2013
From: oswin krause (oswin.krause_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-24 08:48:41

HI,

just as another comment:

if we interpret a vector by default as an n x 1 or 1 x n matrix, than either

prod(vector,matrix)
or
prod(matrix,vector)

will fail. That is bad since current vectors don't have an orientation
and an unified prod would require the first call to be a row vector and
the second call to be a column-vector.