Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Systems of Linear Ecuations
From: oswin krause (oswin.krause_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-02 06:35:55

Hi,

I think my last mail was a bit off topic as an answer to the warnign. Sorry!

This is already implemented in triangular.hpp as inplace_solve. However
the implementation is not complete.

This reminds me that I wanted to send the improved implementation of my
fork back to ublas as I think that it is quite complete. of course there
is no SSE or stuff like that so there is a lot of space to improve. it
is also not a blocked implementation but given the state of the
matrix-matrix multiply this is hardly an efficiency issue. The
implementation however crucially relies on the efficiency of the
matrix-proxies, but if they are slow (in the sparse/packed case) the
proxies should be improved. I have not benchmarked that.

the implementation is attached, namespaces need to be changed. otherwise
everything is there.

Greetings,
Oswin