Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] GSOC mentor summit CFP
From: Karl Rupp (rupp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-27 21:29:13

Hi David,

the Google mentor summit is more about an exchange of experiences in
FLOSS development in general rather than a presentation of the
individual projects. For example, you'll find support for a discussion
of "How to build a community" and discuss experiences in one of the
sessions. You may also be able to share experiences on Boost in general.
However, I don't think that you'll find any audience for a discussion of
Boost::ublas, as quite a large share of the audience is probably not
familiar with C++ at all...

Hope this helps you in not going there with wrong expectations. It's a
really nice event for an exchange on the non-technical parts of open
source development :-)

Best regards,
Karli