Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Implementing cbegin* cend* member functions.
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-16 03:34:46

Hi Joaquim,

If you want to contribute to ublas, we have our own repository here on
github: https://github.com/uBLAS/ublas

You can contribute with respect to the *develop *branch. Everytime it is
needed, I push it into the develop branch on boostorg (the official github
repository).
Same thing goes with the *master* branch on uBLAS/ublas. I push it to the
*master* branch on boostorg everytime we need to update it.

I can add you as a contributor to the project and you can create you own
branch to do your experimentation. When you feel the code is reasy, we can
push it to our own develop branch (and the boostorg develop branch at the
same time).

Let me know if you have any question.

Best,
David