Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] ublas status for 1.56
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-29 08:51:53

Matt,
this is the state of develop:
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/numeric-ublas.html

I did an effort in the spring to clean up the the tests. As you can see
the develop branch is pretty much done and there are no issues on intel
and gcc compilers and hardly a few on mingw. clang should be ok with
some exceptions that seem to fail without reason on darwin (on linux all
clan compilers compile without failures).

What remains is probably not worth the time and in many cases it is
because of issues with other boost libraries. See for example:
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/output/BP%20x86_64%20C++11-boost-bin-v2-libs-numeric-ublas-test-comp_mat_erase-test-clang-linux-3-5~c14_libc++-debug-debug-symbols-off.html

I still have to upload a checked_iterator fix for MSVC to clean some
more tests. Unfortunately though with MSVC I am not sure if we will be
able to go all green because of certain intricacies with mapped containers.

I think David plans to incorporate those changes in the next release.

-Nasos