Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] dev branches
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-16 10:05:34

David,
the develop branch in boostorg/ublas is stable
(http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/numeric-ublas.html).
There are still some pending issues with windows but they have been
there forever so there is no big rush.

I suggest the following:

I think the only branch that has not been merged into ublas/develop is):
https://github.com/uBLAS/ublas/tree/ublas_feature0011_mvrange_interface_t7411
please verify.

Also the process to get to boostorg is:

move from ublas/ublas to boostorg/ublas through a pull request:
... -> ublas/ublas/develop -> boostorg/ublas/develop

(wait a few days for the regression tests to run on develop)

and finally merge into boostorg/master:
boostorg/ublas/develop -> boostorg/ublas/master

For the last step there should be a LOT of changes so let me know so
that I can do a test merge after things are in boostorg/develop and
before merging into boostorg/master.

-Nasos