Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Vector ambiguity
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-06 04:32:01

Hi,

yes it's a problem as both std::vector and ublas::vector have the same
name. I recommend not including the full boost::numeric::ublas namespace.
The STL vector is included boost/numeric/ublas/detail/vector_assign.hpp,
which is itself included in vector.hpp
If you call it, let's say, ublas::vector with the right using directives,
it should work.

Best,
David