Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Numeric bindings repository
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-19 10:11:47

Of course. Reinitialized with the name changed to numeric_bindings and
deleted the old one.

The bindings repository now is:

https://github.com/uBLAS/numeric_bindings

I tagged the current version for referencing and easy download:
https://github.com/uBLAS/numeric_bindings/releases/tag/boost_numeric_bindings_v0.99

It would be great if we can start with a short description to put on the
Readme.md file.

Also do you have any suggestions regarding version numbers? Should we
start with 1.0 after everything is setup properly on github or you feel
more comfortable with something else?

-Nasos