Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Numeric bindings repository
From: Thomas Klimpel (thomas.klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-26 10:14:11

Nasos wrote:
> Thomas Klimpel wrote:
> > Is it possible with GitHub to have a directly usable link to the documentation? Is there such a link for uBlas itself?
> > ____
>
> We cannot host a webpage to github (we can link to one though).
> I am evaluating alternatives right now but I think we either
> need a hosting solution or convert to the github wiki format.

The following link seems to work:

https://rawgit.com/uBLAS/numeric_bindings/master/libs/numeric/bindings/doc/html/index.html

However, RawGit says:

 * For sharing **low-traffic, temporary examples or demos** with small numbers of people.
 * Excessive traffic may lead to throttling and blacklisting.
 * New changes you push to GitHub will be reflected within minutes.
 * If excessive traffic continues after throttling and blacklisting, RawGit may display an error message to users on your site to try to get your attention.

I guess the numeric bindings dcoumentation won't create a huge amount of trafic, so this should work as a temporary solution.

Regards,

Thomas Klimpel