Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Error clonning ublas in modular-boost.
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-27 12:05:55

David,
can we undo this commit on master in uBlas/uBlas?

  https://github.com/boostorg/ublas/commit/bdfbbc4d8c343fc173ef5f403a982edb337821a0

and move this one to the develop branch in uBlas/uBlas?
https://github.com/boostorg/ublas/commit/21b73190b2d7c35da4ec48277106d7cd99c8efc1

we are stuck with further commits and it would be bad to keep the master
at this state.

-Nasos