Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Using numeric bindings with umfpack
From: Niklas (nfarnsworth_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-30 03:13:07

Hi Thomas,
Sorry the sparsematrix_t is a definition from me:
typedef uBlas::compressed_matrix<double, uBlas::column_major, 0, uBlas::unbounded_array<int>, uBlas::unbounded_array<double> > sparsematrix_t;
It compiles now, I think the problem was that the include
#include <Core/Utils/numeric/bindings/ublas.hpp>
was missing.
Best regards and thank you for your help
Niklas
> Can someone help me please with this example.
I will try.
> error: no matching function for call to 'symbolic(sparsematrix_t&,
This is strange. I cannot find "sparsematrix_t" anywhere, neither in the source code of the examples, nor in the source code of the bindings.
> it seems there is no function symbolic,numeric and solve
those functions can be found in bindings/umfpack/umfpack,hpp also in the umfpack namespace. Maybe some lookup rules prevent the compiler to consider them.
Do you have any idea why the compiler talks about "sparsematrix_t"? Can you tell me the compiler you are using, including its version and maybe relevant compile flags (like -c++11 ...)? Maybe tell me also the version of boost, so that I can try to exactly reproduce this myself.
The compiler and the boost version on the computer I used for testing are quite old, but at least they were able to compile and execute the test successfully.
Regards,
Thomas