Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Feature/ublas00004 simd gemm
From: palik imre (imre_palik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-06 07:23:01

I can try to rebuild my github repo from scratch + add the patches, if you think that might help.

    On Monday, 6 June 2016, 12:22, Nasos Iliopoulos <nasos_i_at_[hidden]> wrote:

  Palik,
 I want to but there is something with your git setup that results in a lot of conflicts. I am not sure why though because all the pull requests we have had up to now didn't have this issue. Maybe the instructions I have put on the github website are note correct. In any case I need to find a solid 1hour to make sure that it is merged properly. I will try to do it this week.

 -Nasos