Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] ublas+multiprecision+lapack
From: Carsten Burgard (cburgard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-11 07:27:58

Hi Oswin!

Thanks for this quick response.

In that case, we need to investigate other backend options. Efficiency
is not terribly important to us, as our matrices are comparably small
and runtime is not a concern for this part of the code.

If you happen to know of a backend for UBLAS that we could use in
connection with multiprecision types, ideally one that comes with a bit
of documentation and/or usage examples, that would be awesome!

In any case, thanks again for your input!

Regards,

Carsten