Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Regarding Boost.uBlas [gsoc17]
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-08 08:45:44

Hi Rishabh,

welcome aboard. As you're the first one to return the competency, I will
start looking at it today.
I'm glad you're interested in one of the projects I proposed. Of course, if
you have new ideas and you are excited about a different project, feel free
to propose it. The list of projects I proposed is not exhaustive.

Now that you have finished the competency test, I think it's about time for
your to start writing your proposal. The sooner the better and we will have
time to review and improve it before submitting it to Boost and Google
members.

Best regards,
David