Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [ gsoc 18 ] - Add support for Tensors
From: mohammad sharique (1sharique1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-01 20:28:30

Hi Aayush,
I and David are mentoring this project. The very first step in this process
is to pass the competency test. You may find the description for the same
here:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Boost-Google-Summer-of-Code-2018.
One important thing to note with regards to competency test is the quality
factor ie. quality of the code gets much higher precedence than the time
taken. Once you are done with the competency test, you can send it to us
directly. When the competency test looks good enough, the next step would
be to write a very detailed proposal with description of work, planning,
resource etc.

Regards,
Mohd Sharique