Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] [GSoC 2018]Project 3 : Add Multicore and GPU computations to uBLAS
From: Himanshu Raj (raj.himanshu2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-14 18:06:39

Hi,I am Himanshu Raj ,student at National Institute of Technology
,Srinagar India.I am interested in the above project.I have already
read the project description at the page.I did a research on 'How
uBLAS work' for the past 3 days.I went through the contents of uBLAS
documentation.I read the overview portion.I learnt how matrix and
vector operations and other stuffs are performed in uBLAS. Currently ,
I am going rigorously through the uBLAS documentation.
I searched how to implement those in expression templates. I am also
going through the documentation of Boos.Compute on these github pages
as the basic motive of the project is to add those implemented options
to Boost.Compute.
https://github.com/boostorg/compute
http://boostorg.github.io/compute/
When can I submit the programming competency test in case I build a
library as stated in the project description.

Thank You
Himanshu Raj