Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] [GSoC 2018]Proposal and Competency Test of Project 3->Add muticore and GPU Computations to uBLAS
From: Himanshu Raj (raj.himanshu2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-19 13:53:39

Sir , I have finally completed the two files for competency test. I
have used expression templates and operator overloading to perform
the functionality as stated in the project description. Below is the
Github link. It would be very kind of you if you inform me if I have
to improve some functionality in these files. From my side I have
written the code very clean, readable and easily understandable.
https://github.com/rajhim2/Programming_Test
I have also drafted a proposal for the above project. I will also add
the link for the same tomorrow. I want some suggestions on proposal
part so that I can give the perfect proposal for this project.

Thank You,
Best Regards,
Himanshu Raj
Boost.uBLAS GSoC 2018 Aspirant.