Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] CI setup
From: Cem Bassoy (cem.bassoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-04-29 19:36:21

Hi,

thanks Stefan. I somehow cannot push local commits to the remote. Are we
supposed to fork from GSOC/UBLAS ?

Stefan, do we agree on my project proposal?
If yes, I would like to start designing the tensor and helper template
classes.
I would choose the rank/order (number of dimensions), the dimensions and
the layout to be runtime variables.
So the only two template parameters would be data type and the storage
array type (unbounded/bounded array).

Regards,
Cem

Stefan Seefeld via ublas <ublas_at_[hidden]> schrieb am Fr., 27. Apr.
2018, 16:25: