Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] CI setup
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-05-01 23:55:36

On 2018-04-27 10:24 AM, Stefan Seefeld wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as we have three students working on Boost.uBLAS projects this summer,
> I think it would be useful to have some CI coverage to allow new code
> to be tested across platforms.
>
> I'm thus going to set up some basic CI coverage (Travis-CI and
> AppVeyor) over the next couple of days. Once that's done, all the GSoC
> repos can rebase onto that and do whatever else is needed to use these
> services. I'll send a note once it's ready.

This is now done (see
https://github.com/boostorg/ublas/commit/565dd1f5d08a5a2a40912dec3450163362285f7c),
and we have working CI builds for Linux, OSX, and Windows.
For the GSoC projects I suggest that you resync (read: rebase) your
working repos, so you can enable CI services for your own forks to be
able to cross-test any code ahead of pull requests you might want to submit.

Best,

Stefan

signature.png