Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [GSoC 2019] Matrix pseudoinverse and Least squares solver
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-04-12 04:10:47

Hi,

we have a solver algorithms done in GSOC which is not yet integrated into
the main branch. I think we should start from there. The GSOC was very good
and the algorithm stable. So if we have it integrated into the main branch,
then implementing least-square solvers and other algorithm will be very
easy.

I'll let you have a look at the algo here:
https://github.com/BoostGSoC15/ublas/tree/master/include/boost/numeric/ublas