Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [GSoC] DataFrame project bonding
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-05-07 11:26:48

Hi Wei,

I've sent you an email a few minutes ago with some instructions. As we have
more ublas students this year, all of you can use the repository
https://github.com/BoostGSoC19. If any of the student needs access right,
please let me know now and I'll open it for you.

Ideally, all the students can fork the whole project now. At the end of the
GSOC, if you are successful, then I will help you merging your work into
the main branch on boost.
There was indeed an excellent work done in the past, but I would like to
explore your approach too and that's the reason I selected your project so
that you can work with me.

For the details, we'll manage that together off-line

Dear Ublas community, please join me to welcome our GSOC'19 student Wei and
congratulate him.

Cheers,
David