Hi all,

do you have a latest change to commit to the ublas/develop branch before we do a release to boostorg ?

If so, please do it this week before Wednesday. On Wednesday I'll close the develop branch for new changes and will do the latest push to boostorg/ublas/develop.

If everything's fine I'll push the code to boostorg/ublas/master this week-end. In order to simplify my job, I'd like to ask to those who contributed to this release to send me a small text with a few bullet points describing their changes. It's better if you write the text about your own work.

Next week, the only changes I will accept for this release of Boost (1.57) will be critical bugs. The rest will go again into ublas/develop but will have to wait version 1.58 to be officially released.

Thanks everybody.