I am just putting together what we have for this release:
1. Changed the uBlas development folder structure (will not effect
users of the library)
2. Cleaned up documentation items.
3. Performed a very large overhaul with respect to warnings/errors
on various compilers. Apart for some hard to resolve warnings and
older compiler incompatibilities, compilations with uBlas will be
much cleaner now.
4. Fixed the long standing banded matrix bug (https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/7549).
5 - The interface of matrices and vectors has been extended with
cbegin, cend, crbegin and crend member functions, as defined in
6 - Added two new types: matrix_row and matrix_column facades . With
them, it is possible to access to the matrices as an array of
rows and an array of columns, respectively.
7. Added fixed_vector/fixed_matrix classes to represent small -
fixed size containers. Requires c++11 because it is using
On 10/15/2014 05:03 AM, David Bellot
else need to add something to the list of changes. So far,
only Joaquim Duran sent a text.
boostorg master branch is now up to date with the rest. So
hopefully, if everything is fine with github, your changes are
in boostorg/ublas master and develop branch and will be
included in the next Boost 1.57.
Please check on your side that everything is correct by the
way. I'm not a big fan yet of the github web interface, but
that's the only thing I can use when I'm at the office. So
I've made all the merges with this.
you guys are happy, then we can start working on 1.58
ublas mailing list
Sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org