Subject: SourceForge.net: CCA Finalist Information
From: Ross Turk <[email-masked]>
To: Ross David Turk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:41:09 -0700

Congratulations!  You're receiving this message because your project  
is a finalist in the Community Choice Awards.  Here are some details  
I think you'll want to know:

VOTING PROCESS
Final voting will be open until July 20th, and winners will be  
announced on July 26th at our OSCON party.  Winning projects will be  
posted on our website before July 30th.

AWARDS PARTY
You are invited to join us at the Community Choice Awards party on  
July 26th during OSCON at the Jupiter Hotel in Portland, Oregon.  
There will be booze, food, prizes, and surprises for all, and it'll  
be your first opportunity to find out if you won!  You can see more  
information on the event by going to http://sourceforge.net/awards/ 
cca and clicking on the event page link, or RSVP now by sending an  
email to [email-masked].

PRESS RELEASE
We will be announcing the finalists in a release that will go out  
during the week of July 9th.  If you'd like to announce your status  
as a finalist in your own release, let us know and we'll have our  
people work with your people!  We will also do a release after July  
30th to announce the winners.

GO THE LAST MILE
You've all been successful mobilizing your communities to ensure your  
nomination.  What better way to thank them for their support than to  
continue your outreach, get them to vote for you, and win?  Tell  
everyone who loves ya to prove it by going to http://sourceforge.net/ 
awards/cca/vote.php.

Thanks!
Ross (the community guy)

--
Ross Turk <[email-masked]>
SourceForge.net Community Manager