Subject: [Boost-users] Interested in GSoC 2011
From: Chaitali Shah <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 19:24:10 +0530
List-Id: Boost Users mailing list <boost-users.lists.boost.org>

Hello members,

Myself is Chaitali Shah, undergraduate student of Computer Engineering from
Sardar Patel Institute of Technology,Mumbai. I am interested in
participating in GSoC 2011 with Boost C++ libraries as mentoring
organisation. As a computer engineering student I have good programming
skills and am familiar with many new tools and technologies.

I am new to the list and to the organization. I went through the projects of
last year and found my interest over it. I saw that organization has already
started with the preparations of GSoc 2011 [1] and I wish to work with the
organization as a developer. I wanted to know if there are some task that i
should work on so as to better understand the code base and architecture
before the timeline. Thus, it will be helpful for me if you provide me or
guide me with some information as pre-requisites.

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2010/10/172030.php
-- 
Regards,
Chaitali Shah
Student at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology,Mumbai
Gtalk: [email-masked]
          [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users