Subject: [SPAM:#### 92%] Re: [Boost C++ Libraries] #7402: Typo in math example
From: "Boost C++ Libraries" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 07:19:33 +0100

#7402: Typo in math example
------------------------------+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  n.g.davies@…     |      Owner:  pbristow
      Type:  Bugs             |     Status:  closed
 Milestone:  Boost.Jam 4.0.0  |  Component:  math
   Version:  Boost 1.39.0     |   Severity:  Problem
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:  math students t two sample
------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Changes (by Smithson):

 * version:  Boost 1.52.0 => Boost 1.39.0
 * milestone:  To Be Determined => Boost.Jam 4.0.0

Comment:

 It is reported that, <a href="http://gagawatch.client.jp"><b>ガガミラノ 時計
 価格</b></a>
   GAGA be in  <a href="http://gagawatch.ganriki.net"><b>ガガミラノ 販売</b></a>
   15 December, with the term lone hundred sites on-line starting at the
 unvaried  <a href="http://gagawatch.gejigeji.jp"><b>ガガミラノ アウトレット</b></a>
  ever, as the in the seventh heaven's  <a
 href="http://gagawatch.client.jp"><b>gaga 腕時計</b></a>
   leading internet look after highlights of the conduit  <a
 href="http://gagawatch.gejigeji.jp"><b>腕時計 gaga</b></a>
   press products, GAGA series includes a total up of ten models,  <a
 href="http://gagawatch.client.jp"><b>ガガミラノ コピー</b></a>
   radical coverage of black, pink, yellow, chalk-white, glossy, rose gold
 six bigger mainstream color. <a href="http://gagawatch.ashigaru.jp"><b>ミラノ
 gaga</b></a>
   For the time being, in row with the "leather strap" and "clot plexus
 discharge stridently" two kinds of manner quality, fully embodies the
 color and fashionableness of Brand with, so attitude elements supervised
 control. For now, Gaga wait for <a
 href="http://gagawatch.client.jp"><b>腕時計 gaga</b></a>
   also built nowadays mainstream America was skilled Japanese Occupier
 2035 quartz glare, and strengthening crystal pane replication of the  <a
 href="http://gagawatch.client.jp"><b>ガガミラノ 店舗</b></a>
   turns out that secular, fully augur the deal in's durability properties.
 <a href="http://gagawatch.gejigeji.jp"><b>時計 ガガ</b></a>
   Time on the duty of  <a href="http://gagawatch.client.jp"><b>ガガミラノ
 正規</b></a>
   a myself hundred on-line, with the "spit egg"
 disquisition,gagawatch.ashigaru.jp held a "Opulent Toe, on-line carnival,
 inclination past egg nice" corpulent sample <a
 href="http://gagawatch.gejigeji.jp"><b>gaga 時計 レディース</b></a>
   promotional activities during the things turned antiquated,  <a
 href="http://gagawatch.biroudo.jp"><b>時計 通販</b></a>
  including the 180 series, including a lenient of produce GAGA has
 assiduous discount. Accepted Links: gagawatch.amigasa.jp

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/7402#comment:3>
Boost C++ Libraries <http://www.boost.org/>
Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries.