Subject: svn:boost r7551 - sandbox/math_toolkit/boost/math/special_functions
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:14:14 +0100

Discussion of changes to Boost should occur on the Boost developers
list at [email-masked]

Subject: svn:boost r7551 - sandbox/math_toolkit/boost/math/special_functions
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:14:12 +0100

Author: pbristow
Date: 2007-07-26 12:14:11 EDT (Thu, 26 Jul 2007)
New Revision: 7551
URL: http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/7551

Log:
warn 4100 unref formal parameter supressed by making name a comment
Text files modified: 
   sandbox/math_toolkit/boost/math/special_functions/erf.hpp   |     2 +-                                      
   sandbox/math_toolkit/boost/math/special_functions/expm1.hpp |     2 +-                                      
   2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

Modified: sandbox/math_toolkit/boost/math/special_functions/erf.hpp
==============================================================================
--- sandbox/math_toolkit/boost/math/special_functions/erf.hpp	(original)
+++ sandbox/math_toolkit/boost/math/special_functions/erf.hpp	2007-07-26 12:14:11 EDT (Thu, 26 Jul 2007)
@@ -775,7 +775,7 @@
 }
 
 template <class T, class Policy>
-inline typename tools::promote_args<T>::type erfc(T z, const Policy& pol)
+inline typename tools::promote_args<T>::type erfc(T z, const Policy& /* pol */)
 {
    typedef typename tools::promote_args<T>::type result_type;
    typedef typename policy::evaluation<result_type, Policy>::type value_type;

Modified: sandbox/math_toolkit/boost/math/special_functions/expm1.hpp
==============================================================================
--- sandbox/math_toolkit/boost/math/special_functions/expm1.hpp	(original)
+++ sandbox/math_toolkit/boost/math/special_functions/expm1.hpp	2007-07-26 12:14:11 EDT (Thu, 26 Jul 2007)
@@ -186,7 +186,7 @@
 } // namespace detail
 
 template <class T, class Policy>
-inline typename tools::promote_args<T>::type expm1(T x, const Policy& pol)
+inline typename tools::promote_args<T>::type expm1(T x, const Policy& /* pol */)
 {
    typedef typename tools::promote_args<T>::type result_type;
    typedef typename policy::evaluation<result_type, Policy>::type value_type;