Subject: Student Deadline for 2007 extended
From: "LH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Summer Discuss 2006" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 02:53:57 -0000
List-Id: <Summer-Discuss-2006.googlegroups.com>

Hello everyone,

We've extended the deadline for student applications for Google SoC
2007 to Monday, March 26th at 5:00 PM Pacific time (12:00 AM UTC March
27, 2007).

Now you've got the entire weekend to hop into a few IRC channels to
chat with your potential mentors, read through the project forums,
browse the archives of their mailing lists...

...and submit a truly awesome application.

We look forward to seeing yours.  :)

Cheers,
LH

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Summer Discuss 2006" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email-masked]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email-masked]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Summer-Discuss-2006?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---