Subject: Re: [OSI Issue Tracker] #45: Boost Software License Version 1.0
From: "OSI Issue Tracker" <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 22:38:13 -0000

#45: Boost Software License Version 1.0
---------------------------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  zak                                          |        Owner:  russell.nelson  
     Type:  review                                       |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major                                        |    Milestone:  2007 Q4         
Component:  License Approval                             |   Resolution:  license/approved
 Keywords:  license-discuss:14120 license-discuss:14481  |     Blocking:                  
Blockedby:  58, 59, 61                                   |  
---------------------------------------------------------+------------------
Changes (by zak):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => license/approved

Comment:

 License approved during 2008-01-09 OSI board meeting
 (http://opensource.org/minutes20080109).

 License listed at http://opensource.org/licenses/bsl1.0.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://ideas.opensource.org/ticket/45#comment:12>
OSI Issue Tracker <https://ideas.opensource.org>
The OSI issue tracker