Boost logo

Boost Announcement :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-19 10:56:25

This release was managed by Dave Abrahams with the generous and
dedicated help of Aleksey Gurtovoy and Misha Bergal of
Meta-Communications, Inc., and of Martin Wille.

We expect this to be the last release in the 1.30.x chain; see our CVS
repository or its mirrors for new developments expected to appear
shortly in 1.31.0.

------ release notes ------
August 19, 2003 - Version 1.30.2 (bugfix release)

Boost Consulting is now hosting Boost CVS mirrors - see our download
page.

Backported changes to the config system, to better handle new compiler
releases.

Bugs in regression reporting in subproject tests were fixed.

Tests are now run in the context of the user's PATH environment
settings

msvc-stlport and intel-win32-stlport toolsets now build static
libraries with multithreading enabled, to be compatible with the
STLPort builds.

intel-win32 toolset now handles wchar_t correctly when intel is
installed over msvc6.

Backported fixes from the main trunk which prevent errors building the
Boost.Test library in its default configuration.

Backported portability improvements for checked_delete.

Locale support for metrowerks (requiring a statically-linked runtime)
is more uniformly handled.

Backported conversion/lexical_cast's wchar_t fixes from the main
trunk.

intel-linux-tools: added rt to FINDLIBS in order to make the
clock_gettime() function available (backport of a patch in CVS HEAD).

regression/compiler_status.cpp: backported fixes in error log links
generation.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting