Boost Announcement :
From: Pavel Vozenilek (pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-04 22:53:33
The review of Jan Gaspar's Circular Buffer
library starts today (March 5th) and runs for 10 days.
Latest version of the library is available at:
What it is:
Circular buffer (also known as ring or
cyclic buffer) is container with fixed
upper limit on number of elements inside.
When capacity gets exhausted newly inserted
elements will cause oldest elements to get
What makes the library Boost candidate:
- it provides often used functionality,
- it is STL compliant generic solution,
- it is designed for CPU/memory efficiency,
- it is fully documented and tested,
- it contains extensive debug support,
- it has been informally reviewed for long time.
Discovered problems in code or in documentation,
missing features, portability issues
and finally opinion whether the library belongs
to Boost is welcomed.
Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk