Boost Announcement :
From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-01 09:49:52
The review of Joel de Guzman's Fusion library begins today, May 1,
2006, and continues through May 10, 2006.
Fusion is a library of heterogenous containers and views and
algorithms. A set of heterogenous containers (vector, list, set
map) is provided out of the box along with view classes that
various composable views over the data. The containers and views
follow a common sequence concept with an underlying iterator
that binds it all together, suitably making the algorithms fully
generic over all sequence types.
The architecture is somewhat modeled after MPL which in turn is
modeled after STL. It is code-named "fusion" because the
the "fusion" of compile time metaprogramming with runtime
Please always explicitly state in your review, whether you think the
library should be accepted into Boost.
You might want to comment on the following questions:
- What is your evaluation of the design?
- What is your evaluation of the implementation?
- What is your evaluation of the documentation?
- What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
- Did you try to use the library? With what compiler?
Did you have any problems?
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A
quick reading? In-depth study?
- Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?
Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk