Boost logo

Boost Announcement :

From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-12 07:55:26

The review period of the proposed Exception library has been extended
until October 20th.

Although several people seemed interested in the submission, we only
have two votes, so far. So we really need more votes.

Further, I'm concerned about some potential issues, which I wouldn't
want to bless into Boost without being sure there has been a thorough
investigation (see below).

So, I want to encourage you to evaluate the submission, in particular
regarding the following questions:

1. Should the library be accepted as a Boost library? For a guideline on
what to include in your evaluation see

     http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_process.htm

2. Is the design of the 'enable_error_info' function (see
http://www.revergestudios.com/boost-exception/boost-exception.htm#existing_hierarchies
and
http://www.revergestudios.com/boost-exception/boost-exception.htm#enable_error_info
), using multiple inheritance, really sound?

3. Does the current implementation use appropriate data structures?

We are looking forward to your reviews!

Regards,

Tobias Schwinger
- Review Manager -