Boost Announcement :
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-07 05:05:33
The formal review of the Unordered library, proposed by Daniel James,
begins today :
An implementation of the unordered containers specified in TR1, with
most of the changes from the recent draft standards.
The documentation is in the zip file. I've put documentation online here:
What to include in Review Comments
Your comments may be brief or lengthy, but basically the Review Manager
needs your evaluation of the library. If you identify problems along
the way, please note if they are minor, serious, or showstoppers.
Here are some questions you might want to answer in your review:
* What is your evaluation of the design?
* What is your evaluation of the implementation?
* What is your evaluation of the documentation?
* What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
* Did you try to use the library? With what compiler?
Did you have any problems?
* How much effort did you put into your evaluation?
A glance? A quick reading? In-depth study?
* Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?
And finally, every review should answer this question:
* Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library?
Be sure to say this explicitly so that your other comments
don't obscure your overall opinion.
Unordered containers are likely to become one of the most used Boost
libraries so I encourage you to review the library in order to see if
Unordered fulfills all your expectations.
- Review Manager -
Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk