Boost Announcement :
Subject: [Boost-announce] Boost 1.53.0 released!
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-04 13:48:01
Release 1.53.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.
These open-source libraries work well with the C++ Standard Library, and are usable across a broad spectrum of applications. The Boost license encourages both commercial and non-commercial use.
This release contains five new libraries and numerous enhancements and bug fixes for existing libraries.
* Atomic: C++11-style atomic<>, from Helge Bahmann, maintained by Tim Blechmann.
* Coroutine: Coroutine library, from Oliver Kowalke.
* Lockfree: Lockfree data structures, from Tim Blechmann.
* Multiprecision: Extended precision arithmetic types for floating point, integer and rational arithmetic from John Maddock and Christopher Kormanyos.
* Odeint: Solving ordinary differential equations, from Karsten Ahnert and Mario Mulansky.
For details, including download links, see http://www.boost.org/users/news/version_1.53.0
You can also download directly from SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost/1.53.0/
To install this release on your system, see http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/more/getting_started/index.html
--The Boost release team
Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk